Header Ads

IYNAZEERAH ENGLISH ENTRY BLOG NEURON NAZEERAH

Hi! This is my first English blog entry. If you're reading blog Neuron Nazeerah outside of Malaysia or even Malaysian, thank you so much! Recently, I am a bit busy a couple of weeks working on my action plan for the Be Brain Bae community and mentoring some activities for my international mentee from the US and Egypt in the amidst of COVID-19.

If you guys interested to join my team and any question about mentoring stuff, do email me anytime via the email nazeerah@youthneuro.org and I am very welcome to that. I have a lot of upcoming plans that we can mix and match for the new norm era just now. 

NEURON NAZEERAH ON NEUROBOARD

Some quick reminder for my blog Neuron Nazeerah's readers here. Facing with the different situation is not easy when we as Malaysian, our daily cases of COVID-19 is not many as the top countries. Keep safe and be creative to survive to fight the coronavirus day by day.

Just follow the guide from the authorized person and keep #saveyourself away from crowded places, confined spaces, and close conversation. 

Wash your hand regularly and properly. Wear your mask correctly if you're in a public area and of course, just stay home if you don't have to go out, cleaning your house with disinfection, no physical touch, good social or physical distancing, make an appointment with the doctor for an uncomfortable sign of symptoms and close your mouth well if you sneeze.




Tiada ulasan

Copyright© (2018-2020) Nazeerah. All Rights Reserved.. Dikuasakan oleh Blogger.